Today’s market is very competitive and thus, you can find various illustration tools available. Simply having the device does not help, you need good software that make your work easy. Some of the tools which were released in the year 2017 are the following:
- Adobe illustrator cc 2017 is the updated version of Adobe creative cloud’s vector editor. In this version, there is no need of switching to Photoshop for cropping your image. In fact cropping can be done using an inbuilt image crop tool in illustrator.It also has a new panel for color themes which helps in creating, saving and retrieving color themes in any of the Adobe applications.
- CorelDRAW 2017 is a popular tool which is supported by the windows platform for graphics and vector illustration. The best part about this is the live sketch vector tool that provides sketches guided by artificial intelligence.So, basically the new feature allows drawingwith a more natural feel directly on a tablet screen. Live Sketch interprets intelligently the hand drawn strokes using machine learning technology.
- ArtRage 5 is again a popular digital drawing and painting tool which is supported by both computers and mobile devices.It is a very professional tool which mainly works on Mac and Windows OS.Its interface offer new painting and editing tools that includes a custom brush designer, guides, perspective and a pencil tool.You can also get many image editing effects for highlighting, embossing, dropping shadows and liquefying effects to a layer.
- Moleskine Smart writing set is a kind of paper tablet which combines pixels and paper to work together.It uses a digital pen which can recognize and track the movement of the illustrator.In this, whenever you make a drawing or sketch on a paper, it gets digitized instantly and then it can be easily edited and shared with anyone.
- Paper by FiftyThree 3.6.8 is one of the best sketching apps for iOS users. You can easily copy and paste your image. This feature was recently included in its latest version. If you are a subscriber, only then you can use the new feature of selecting elements from one illustration and applying them on some other image with the help of paste button.
- Inkscape 0.92 is an open source and free tool which can be used by users of Windows, Linux and Mac for creation of vector graphics.Although it lacks some features but still it is quite powerful.